Why settle for a do-nothing website when
you could have the best website in your
The internet is full of do-nothing websites. They do not attract traffic. They do not intrigue visitors. And, most important, they do not generate leads and sales.
Does that sound familiar? If the answer is yes, one of the following scenarios is probably true:
- you created your existing website with the help of a friend or relative who “does websites”, but has no clue how to generate an inquiry
- your website was created many years ago and is virtually unchanged from what was originally posted
- your website was created by an online web marketing “expert” or internet marketing company that is now out of business
- you had a terrible experience with your first website developer and couldn’t find them with a search warrant (assuming you even wanted to)
Now imagine an entirely different scenario. You have the best website in your business category. It’s the best because it turns up on page one and every aspect of the website (the design, content and optimization) has just one purpose – to turn your website into a lead generation machine. And we are not talking about general leads.
We are talking about “highly qualified” leads, which means they include important customer information, a sure sign that the inquiry is serious. Serious inquiries can be translated into sales and that makes your website a profit centre.
We have already done this for businesses in the retail sector, business to business and professional services. So why not you?
Get started by asking us for some proof of performance. We have plenty.
What about fees? Less than you think and you get to choose between two options:
- Invest Now, Endless Returns. You pay our full fee up front*, take ownership of the website and reap the benefits for years thereafter.
- Pay for Performance – Contact us for more information on this innovative approach to website development.
Get started now by requesting a free, no-obligation introductory consultation. You can reach us by phone (905-940-6610) or online.
* Payment can be spread over a maximum of three months.